Who You Are:
As the Client Success Manager at Statwax, you will have the opportunity to coordinate with and manage large-scale digital advertising projects across internal and external teams. You will be able to stretch your organizational and project management skills to create all-encompassing project timelines, set up workflows, and manage priorities and deadlines. While your written skills will get a workout, you will also be able to utilize your speaking skills to maintain top-notch client communication via phone calls and in-person meetings. This role will empower you to create, manage, and build relationships with our clients and agency team members.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Serve as “air traffic controller” for incoming needs and deliverables between clients and Statwax teams, ensuring proper timelines, scoping, and workflow.
- Ensure proactive account management based on an understanding of business needs and objectives for both our clients and our team.
- Discover potential barriers to workflows and partner with internal teams and clients to implement solutions.
- Create, implement, and deploy a client services project management process for each client.
- Create, update, and maintain project data, including deadline and approvals, in our project management software.
- Define, oversee, and maintain a master timeline for all strategies and tactics for each client.
- Identify potential problems or bottlenecks in workflow, processes, and utilization and create solutions for all teams.
- Ensure due dates and project priorities are set and met and projects remain on track.
- Traffic projects between different departments to ensure on-time, flawless delivery. Ensure adequate resources are assigned to teams and expectations clearly communicated.
- Ensure that the team is communicating all necessary information and using communication tools, internal and external, properly.
- Regularly evaluate, optimize, and report on workflow and team/team member capacity.
- Help identify new hiring needs to maintain workflow and performance.
- Handle day to day communication with clients on behalf of the team (outside of specifics about execution).
- Help onboard new clients including setting up workflow process, platforms, and deliverables.
- Ensure meeting minutes and action items are prepared, documented, and sent out within a timely manner. Ensure all client communication is addressed within a timely manner.
- Keep client contact information and activity records up to date and accurate. Maintain timely and accurate documentation of client interactions, activities, and processes.
- Routinely engage client contacts to provide proactive service and actively assess client status, concerns, and expectations.
Skills You Have:
- Expert project management, time management, and personal organization skills.
- Familiarity with digital advertising tactics and platforms, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, and social media advertising.
- Familiarity with digital marketing planning and tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Previous experience in a client communication/client services role.
- Ability to see the big picture of a project and assign resources and deadlines appropriately.
- Experience managing projects with multiple tasks across cross-functional teams.
- A “ready, willing, and able to roll up your sleeves” attitude to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- A dedication to lifelong learning.
- Bonus: Experience with agile/sprint methodologies, previous experience with an agency and/or educational institution, experience using Asana and Slack.