We're looking for only the best humans.
Digital Devotees Wanted
- We insist on the highest standards
- Everyone has a voice
- Learning never stops
- Honesty on all levels
- Transparency is a marketing right, not a privilege
- Robots not welcome
- ½ day Fridays during the summer
- Flex/work from home days throughout the entire year
- Snacks ranging from healthy to chocoholic available at all times
- Free gym membership, with personal trainer option
- Professional development and volunteer opportunities in and outside the office
- A generous health insurance program and 401k participation with up to 4% match
You’re excited to have like-minded folks to geek out with over digital media
You prefer robots as gadgets, in movies, and as a signature dance – but not as an alternative to your own human insight
Open office environments are where you thrive
Ad Analytics Intern
Are you a numbers nerd who doesn’t shy away from data crunching? Statwax is looking for you to join our team as an Ad Analytics Intern! We need someone who enjoys analyzing numbers, utilizing pivot tables and Excel. The main focus of this position will be to assist our ads team with analysis of current campaigns, data gathering/analysis/forecasting, and reporting ad results to clients.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use Google Analytics to find, sort, report and analyze client data and turn it into business solutions for current, ongoing client campaigns
- How to communicate data results and insights to clients of varying levels of knowledge
- How to derive insights from data to showcase digital advertising’s impact on overall marketing efforts
- The ever-growing and critical role of data analysis in digital advertising execution and performance
- How to work in a fast-paced agency environment, both independently and with teams
What we need from you:
- A knowledge and passion for accounting, finance or economics basics
- A love for data and analysis, and a desire to learn how to apply those skills to derive insights
- Proficient in Excel, preferably with experience manipulating data sets
- A knowledge of statistical analysis and data graphing
- Ability to work independently on data research projects, or with a team when the need arises
- The ability to openly communicate and keep projects organized and delivered on time
Digital Design Intern
Statwax is looking for a digital design junkie who likes creating graphics as much as they enjoy coding websites. The main focus of this internship will be to help assist with the development and implementation of landing page designs, as well contribute creative ideas and pieces to real client campaigns.
What you’ll learn:
- Information and hands-on experience with website design and development for real, ongoing client campaigns
- A glimpse into the entire digital advertising process, from ad copy creation to ad placement and reporting
- The role digital advertising plays in the overall marketing strategy of a client
- How to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- The importance of team-based approach to digital advertising
What we need from you:
- Excitement and passion about the world of digital advertising and a thirst to learn more about the industry
- Experience (via class or self-taught) WordPress and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design experience, especially in designing projects for the web
- Ability to work independently on projects and with a team when the need arises
- The ability to openly communicate and keep projects organized and
Who we are:
What’s the difference between an agency run by bots, and one run by people? Elbows. See, the carbon-based lifeforms here at Statwax are emphatic believers in elbow grease. Bots don’t have elbows, so they can’t welcome campaign success with open arms. We get along well with technology, but we like to keep a close eye on the data and adjust algorithms to better fit our client and their audience’s needs. We believe that learning never stops, everyone has a voice and that humans are way more fun to work with than robots.
Paid Search Campaign Manager
Statwax is seeking a strategic paid search campaign manager to join our team of experienced digital advertisers. This is perfect opportunity to grow within the digital advertising industry at one of the best performance driven, conversion centric agencies around.
Why work at Statwax? Culture something you’re interested in?
Look no further than our half day Friday’s during the summer, full-time trainer on staff, daily grocery delivery for our stocked kitchen and smoothie bar, all day music pumped into the office, flexible schedule, free tattoos, and free t-shirts.
Continuing education and training benefits, plus a state of the art training program for all new hires. PTO and a generous benefits package, including insurance benefits and 401K match.
This main focus for the person in this position will be ownership of their client accounts – from creating, to placing, optimizing, analyzing and reporting on online campaigns. This role is responsible for driving overall client strategy for a portfolio of clients and will be held accountable for delivering on our clients most important KPIs. While this position is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, top down resources are provided to assist in meeting your clients KPIs while also building your future growth and development within the industry.
Skills We Need:
- Management and execution of day-to-day duties of digital advertising campaigns, including placement, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Working knowledge of the digital advertising space and how to develop/implement successful campaigns
- Generation of consistent, high-quality digital advertising results based on client’s goals
- Previous touch points with PPC advertising (Google and/or Bing), social media advertising and/or Google Analytics
- Experience writing ad copy and performing a/b testing
- Working towards Google and Bing certifications in all certification areas
- Utilization of research and analytical tools to properly optimize client campaigns
- Experience working with higher-level Excel functions is a plus
- Flexible/agile work style, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, projects and client budgets
- Demonstration of high-level written and verbal skills
- Ability to balance workload and time management, as well as personal organization
- Maintain client contact, including communications on current activities, identification of trends and competitive monitoring
- Be ready, willing and able to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently and with others and have a “hit the ground” running attitude
- Regularly participate in internal training “lunch and learns” to demonstrate knowledge and leadership