Who You Are:
As an SEM Specialist at Statwax you will craft custom digital advertising campaigns that will lead your clients to success. You will build strong relationships with your clients as you take on their goals as your own, and you will communicate your successes on a digital wavelength they understand. Work with us as we use our PPC and SEM skills to fuel a more efficient digital future, on that drives change for our clients and business.
What You’ll get to Do:
- Management and execution of day-to-day duties of digital advertising campaigns, including placement, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Generate consistent, high-quality digital advertising results based on client goals.
- Conduct research utilizing analytical tools to gather information to properly optimize client campaigns.
- Handle multiple client assignments, projects, and client budgets.
- Build relationships and communicate campaign performance and strategy to clients.
- Guide and implement new strategies for clients based on current work and results.
- Identify industry trends on behalf of clients as well as monitor competitor campaigns.
- Work with other internal teams, including SEO, CRO, content, creative, and web development to create holistic digital ad campaigns.
- Work with team members to create and adjust client personas and customer journey models.
- Regularly participate in internal training “lunch and learns” to demonstrate knowledge and leadership.
Skills You Have:
- Experience with PPC/SEM advertising (Google and/or Bing), social media advertising and/or Google Analytics.
- An understanding of digital metrics and experience with setup, analysis, and reporting on campaigns in Google Analytics and in Google Tag Manager
- Possession of ground-level Google and Bing certifications and working towards certification in all areas offered.
- Experience split testing campaigns.
- Ability to actively listen and proactively communicate internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and with others and have a “hit the ground” running attitude.
- Experience working in a client services environment.
- Flexible and collaborative work style.
- Efficient in time management and personal organization.
- Bonus: Experience with creating and implementing custom scripts/Google Tag Manager, experience placing/working with ads in the education space.