Though our team spends their days diving into the digital world, we not-so-secretly prefer our humans to the technology they’ve mastered. Meet our latest carbon based life-form, Keith Overman!
What is your college alma mater?
University of Indianapolis
Random fact about yourself?
I have traveled to Cuba, while the embargo was still in effect. And yes, it was legal. The cigars I brought back weren’t.
- Hunting and Fishing in undisclosed locations in Indiana. #inviteonly
- Executing my girlfriend’s impossible Pinterest “DIY” projects.
- Swimming through mud, climbing walls, and jumping over fire in Spartan Races.
The Tim Ferriss Show! In this podcast Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use. Your mind will be blown with all the knowledge bombs dropped.
Favorite Statwax Memory?
Competing against BLASTMedia in a friendly challenge of shopping for various items for the less fortunate. It was an amazing experience to see the generosity and compassion that everyone at Statwax encompassed in giving to those in need.
Best Advice for those interested in digital design?
Three Easy Steps
- Constantly look at good design work.
- Build your network.
- Always stay educated on the current trends in the digital realm.