Statwax Team Celebrates 5 Years
We’re excited to be celebrating our fifth year as a company in 2020! Though this year looks a little different for our team, we still took the time to celebrate as a group.
Being farther apart due to the pandemic, our goal was to not let distance put a damper on our culture or our connection. We have a dedicated, hard-working, fun-loving group that came together to help further digitize our culture and come up with new ideas to make us all still feel like a team during difficult times. We’re excited to see what opportunities and challenges the next five bring!
In honor of our fifth “Statwaxaversary” we asked our team to share some of their favorite Statwax memories. Here are a few they mentioned.
- Winning the VERY first Statwax PIG basketball trophy! – Alyshia Madlem, Executive Vice President (Fishers)
- Traveling to our Dallas office with Jordan (Data Team Lead) for a conference and also getting to see the Statwax Dallas team – Joe Preiss, Sr. Strategist, Data Innovation Team (Fishers)
- Our best pizza bracket challenge – Anthony Schimmoeller, SEM Team Lead (Fishers)
- I love a recent experience we started, our Waxie Women Wine Night. All of the women of our office get together to socialize, talk, and have fun together (remote or in-person) – Emmelyn Brandt, Sr. SEM Specialist (Fishers)
- All the fun PIG and shuffleboard games as well as our Statwax Hawaiian Christmas theme holiday party! – Amanda Gwidt, Client Experience Team Lead (Fishers)
- All the various trips to conferences or client meetings with different people. You learn so much more about your teammates when traveling and seeing/enjoying new places. It’s always been fun getting to new cities and getting to know some folks outside of the office a bit more, and hopefully one day that part of the job will return again. – Brian Walker, President (Fishers)
- Getting the experience to move to Indiana and join the Statwax team in-office in Fishers for a few years. – Arshad Rehman, Vice President and SEO Team Lead (Dallas)
- The Jeopardy Statwaxaversary game and also in general the healthy competitiveness that shines in this group! – Heidi Hackett, Controller (Fishers)
Interested in learning more about our team? Check us out on Instagram!
Recommended For You
Statwax Wins Three Powderkeg Unvalley Awards
At Statwax creating and maintaining a good company culture is critical to the success of our company and our people. We believe that our culture, which is based on our core values, is as important as the work that we do and the clients that we serve. We strive each day to keep our culture evolv...
The Power of Pronouns: How to Respect Gender Identity at Work
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic began there was a fundamental shift happening in what is important to people at work. No longer was the sole focus on pay or traditional benefits - a sense of good company culture, an environment of inclusion and belonging, and having a clear and growing career...
Employee Retention Starts with the Onboarding Process
Employees have more choices in the new world of work formed out of the COVID-19 pandemic. More jobs are available, but employers are struggling to fill those roles. Additionally, employers also find themselves up against what is being called The Great Resignation. Given all of these f...